laowai days

Tales of an American college girl in Beijing

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Things I Miss

  • Spaghetti
  • Not having to bring my own toilet paper everywhere
  • Watching House
  • LOGIC
  • Having more than one sweater
  • Hearing my real name spoken aloud
  • Being able to express myself effortlessly
  • Going to the grocery store with my parents
  • Using tap water to brush my teeth
  • No, really, Logic, like a lot
  • Washburn
  • Caroline keeping me up all night talking about high school drama
  • Going to the library
  • Exchanging literary quotations with Lillian
  • The afternoon sunlight on the Science Quad

Things You Would Think I Would Miss More Than I Actually Do:
  • Western toilets (TMI, sorry)
  • Proper breakfast food (sunflower seeds make a very nice breakfast, I find)
  • American music in public places
  • High-speed internet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home