laowai days

Tales of an American college girl in Beijing

Friday, February 17, 2006

Party

Last night a few students threw a teacher/student party in the faculty office. Some people tried to show the teachers how to play the ever-popular Beer Pong, but the teachers didn't seem to want to play with beer, preferring empty cups. They were very adorable. Then the Beer-Pong Loving Students took over. For some reason ACC gave the party organizers Y300 to spend on alcohol- there was beer aplenty as well as baijiu (which makes you go blind and smells very foul) and even wine. Never much for beer or ping pong or any crazy combination of the two, I myself stuck to iced green tea and inflicting myself on Zhiang. I would have pictures, but I still do not have internet in my room and so I'm posting this from the gym, where I just spent a pleasant hour listening to Dressy Bessy and running on the treadmill.

Also, a belated happy birthday to Aunt Grace! Hope you have a wonderful year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home