laowai days

Tales of an American college girl in Beijing

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Why doesn't this kid have a fanclub?

These comments are too awesome to stay in the comment section.

Well, well, well. Has feminisim deteriorated into "I will be demure and eat my potato salad?" I say! Perhaps we shold send you a copy of 'Ms.'
Lily

'You don't speak the language and you're pasty white. And everyone else has a natural tan.'
Be brave, Em. I know you can do it. Don't be watermelon!
Lily

It seems I was spared the thudding of basketballs. Perhaps it's cause the Vogelsangs are older now. Then, too, the snow could have something to do with it.
Lily

Ever So Much More So was in Centerburg Tales. And really, Em, don't you know better than to buy French food in China? God!
Lily

The older she gets, the more I dig my little sister. Plus I hear she has mad public speaking skills.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Lily said...

Awww. Thanks. I feel very loved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home